The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Huntingdon
This job has been closed.
We value our colleagues in Cambridgeshire County Council and have developed a number of benefits:
- Flexible working
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- A comprehensive wellbeing package
- Our Cambs Rewards employee discounts
- A comprehensive pension scheme.
- IDEAL staff equality, diversity and inclusion network.
- Camweb our staff intranet helping to keep you informed
- An employee recognition scheme
About the role
Are you interested in furthering your career and excited about helping to make a difference, by problem solving and using your creativity?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for team players with enthusiasm and a ‘can do, will do’ attitude to continually provide and improve the service to our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity in our business support team that provides administrative support to our Community Support Service, who offer short breaks and family support services to children and young people with disabilities within our communities.
The successful candidates will be able to undertake various daily activities and will have some of the following skills, previous experience is not essential as we offer development with training and ongoing support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Transferable skills and a willingness to learn new systems
• You will be able to multi-task, prioritise your workload and work flexibly
• Attention to detail and IT skills in relation to Microsoft Office packages
We currently have one full-time vacancy for a Business Officer whose base will be at Buttsgrove Centre, Huntingdon. As we offer a hybrid approach to working, this will be a mixture of office and home based/remote working.
There may be the need to travel for meetings occasionally as part of this role.
Salary offered will be at Scale 4 (£22,369.00 - £24,054.00 pro rata/per annum)
Take a look at the benefits we have to offer and the attached Job Description and Person Specification, for more details:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Membership of Local Government Pension Scheme
• Flexible and agile working patterns that will achieve a successful work and life balance
• A defined and Professional Career Development Pathway
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cambridgeshire Rewards Staff Discount Scheme
• Training and mentoring
If you are interested in this opportunity or have some questions, please call or email our Senior Business Officer, Claire Dovey; firstname.lastname@example.org / 01480 379823 or our Team Manager, Berni Mueller; email@example.com / 01480 379799
The closing date for applications is midnight, Sunday 24th September 2023.
Cambridgeshire is a great place to work and live with a diverse population, an urban centre in Cambridge, historic Isle of Ely, Huntingdon and St Ives as well as more rural landscapes.
Our four values are central to our culture, driving everything we do.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire and want our workforce to be reflective of this diversity, which we believe benefits our employees, the organisation and our communities.
Visit our jobs and careers section to find out more about our wide range of learning and development opportunities; apprenticeships; our wellbeing package; staff benefits; our commitment to equality, diversity and Inclusion.